Parenting with Positive Discipline in the Jewish Home
Would you like help with…
- Eliminating power struggles?
- Creating calm bedtime and morning routines?
- Minimizing sibling conflicts?
- Finding more joy in your busy life?
- Teaching your child positive life skills?
- Reducing tantrums, crying, and whining?
Come join us for this experiential workshop where you will learn…
- How to develop family relationships based upon mutual respect
- How to discipline with kindness AND firmness at the same time
- How to encourage personal responsibility and empathy
- How to strengthen your child’s problem solving skills
- Long-term methods and effective communication strategies for encouraging responsible, respectful, and capable children
Date/Time: First Wednesday of Every Month from 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
(11/4, 12/2, 1/6 , 2/3 , 3/2 , 4/6 , 5/4 , 6/1)
Where: IHDS, 3880 Michelson Drive, Irvine CA 92612
Fee: $160 for the 8 workshops ($25 drop in fee per class)
*$10 materials fee for all participants
Facilitator: Tammy Keces M.A. Certified Positive Discipline Trainer
For more information or to RSVP to the workshop please contact Tammy at email@example.com or call 949-478-6818