We thank you for considering to enroll your child in Irvine Hebrew Day School. We have streamlined our process into a few simple steps:
- Contact our principal at email@example.com to arrange a tour. She can answer any of your academic or program questions.
- Fill out an on-line application.
- Financial Aid is handled independently of the administration to make sure that all of our students are treated equally independent of financial need. If needed, apply for financial aid.
- Schedule a student assessment so we can properly evaluate the fit between your child and our program.
- When our academic team determines that your child is ready for enrollment your application will be forwarded to the finance committee.
- You will be notified of an expected tuition for your consideration.
- After you and the finance committee have agreed upon a tuition amount you will receive an enrollment contract for your signature.
- Once we receive your signed contract with the deposit you will be provided pre-enrollment forms that need to be returned before the start of school.